Wednesday, September 8, 2010

30 Days of Me Day one -

Okay so I am doing it as well , whats the saying if you cant beat them join them , so okay thanks to http://simplestformofanelle.blogspot.com/2010/08/thirty-days-of-me.html

So here goes
Day one question one , I always was a late starter ..

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

Number 1
I can finish a book in a day if left to myself , no not one of those thin ones but a big fat chunky one , in fact on of my ex's used to hide my purchases when i bought a few so I wouldn't finish them all at once

2 I am currently suffering from Depression , and am now on my third lot of meds , soon to add more

3 I was raised in Foster care from the age of 6 till the age of 18

4 I run the twitter account @2011Allblacks even though I dont follow rugby that much , but I am learning

5 I can have the twitter name as legally I am not making any money off it and have clearly stated it is a fan account , under current law that is perfectly legal

6I am not a HUGE fan of chocolate , I like it on occasion but not THAT much

7 I need a lot of hugs , touch is important to me , I love being cuddled , wrapped up in someones arms , being made to feel safe

8 I prefer bare feet to shoes

9 I want my children to have what I didnt when I was growing up even if that means going without now for myself

10I dont drink alcohol , I used to , but am finding without it I am just as good

11 Whilst okay with my body I wish I could loose my mummy tummy and get back to my 20's body (who doesnt)

12 I used to be a cheerleader - NO really!!

13 My youngest brother died in Paparua prison by suicide

14 I haven't spoken to my mother in over 20 years

15 Lastly I hate exercise , there I said it , I used to be good at running , funnily enough once i start I am good but hate the idea of it , right now the depression doesnt help either

Well there it is nothing major but hey its now out there ....

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing :) I'm late to the party too. Just about to write up Day 2 but have got caught up in reading other people's blogs.

    ReplyDelete